About me

I love photography. I am inspired by music and try to capture in each photo what the songs make me feel.

My blog is dedicated to posting everything I like about SL. New releases and group gifts I find. I hope you like it!

SL name: Alemont

viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020

Free head, bodies, skins, clothes at Free Dove

Have you already visited the Free Dove store? Well if you haven't, you should go right now. You will find very nice and free things, yes, you will not pay anything !!

I leave you some photos of some of the many things to find there. There is a head, bodies, skins, clothes, accessories, hair and much more.

I hope you enjoy !!

Kisses

FREE DOVE: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gallii/139/65/33
Group: (Free to join)  secondlife:///app/group/2b6ea148-253e-325d-bf8b-f7eeb8c25dae/about

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario