About me

I love photography. I am inspired by music and try to capture in each photo what the songs make me feel.

My blog is dedicated to posting everything I like about SL. New releases and group gifts I find. I hope you like it!

SL name: Alemont

jueves, 4 de marzo de 2021

Let's end this like we should and say we're good

 

Credits:

TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER (Lelutka Evo)

{minuit} momo lips - lel

ALANTORI - Astrid Hair @Bixie event NEW!

[Avenge] Mesh Cover Nipples

Dress: .:Beyond:. Rebeca - Black 

REKT_Crow's Wings [BENTO]

Tattoo: Juna Artistic Tattoo Gacha: Dwarven tattoo Medium (BOM) COMMON 4 @Gacha Guild  March1st - April 1st NEW!NEW!

Tattoo: Juna Artistic Tattoo Gacha: Dwarven tattoo Medium (BOM) COMMON 8 @Gacha Guild   March1st - April 1st NEW!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario