About me

I love photography. I am inspired by music and try to capture in each photo what the songs make me feel.

My blog is dedicated to posting everything I like about SL. New releases and group gifts I find. I hope you like it!

SL name: Alemont

domingo, 28 de marzo de 2021

The silence taught me to scream


 Credits:

Head: LeLUTKA Lilly Head 2.5

Skin: [Glam Affair] Jamie Skin [Lelutka Evo] Fair

Eyes: Lexa Cosmetics - Mel Eyes Lelutka Evolution

Hair: Moon. Hair //  Whimsy

Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Better Days @ Harajuku

Jacket: *Arcane Spellcaster* Jacket Ale 
You can get the same products of *Arcane Spellcaster* in RL, for  info contact arcano.kabila or visit the web site ) 

Jeans: Gaia - Feline Denim Jeans

Sneakers: : CULT :  Nia with HUD.

Car: .::Indulge Automotive Group::. 2021 IAG-X6M Panda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario